KENTER LT range of Power Cables are specifically designed with Indian / International Standards to transmit high power & withstand higher stresses, buried underground, and can be used in internal, external, and underground projects. Tested at Independent Testing Laboratories viz. ERDA, CPRI and other NABL Accredited Laboratories.
LT PVC / XLPE POWER Cables consist of 5 Major components: Conductor, Insulation, Bedding, Armoured, and Outer Sheath. Cables are manufactured as per IS 1554 P-1 / IS-7098 Part-1 and can also be manufactured to meet the requirements of any international standards.
– Higher current and short circuit rating approx 1.2 times that of PVC.
– Thermosetting in nature
– Higher insulation resistance – 1000 times more than PVC cables
– Higher resistance to moisture and surge currents.
– Low dielectric losses
– Better resistance to chemicals
– Long-serving life
– Comparatively higher cable operation temperature 90 degrees Celsius and short circuit temperature of up to 250° Celsius.
– Lower laying cost because of smaller diameter and lighter in weight.
– Low installation charges.
– One size lower cable can be used as compared to PVC cable.
KENTER Power Cables can be installed as permanent wiring within buildings, buried in-ground, run overhead, or exposed such as Airports, Hospitals, Multi-storey Buildings, Roads and Railways, Multiplexes & Malls Etc.
PVC/XLPE Power cables for 1.1 KV Electrical Cables as per IS: 1554 P-1 / IS: 7098 P-1 or International Standards
– Single Core 2.5 – 1000 sq. mm.
– Multicore 2.5 – 630 sq. mm.
Conductor: Solid/Stranded, Circular/Shaped, Aluminium/Copper
Insulation: PVC/HR PVC/FRLS PVC, XLPE, ZHFR
Inner Sheath: PVC/HR PVC/FRLS PVC/ZHFR
Unarmoured / Armoured: Galvanised Steel Round Wire/Flat Strip Aluminium Wire/Flat Strip
Outer Sheath: PVC/HR PVC/FRLS PVC/ZHFR